WELCOME TO THE UNREAL WORLD ☂

Welcome to the Parazite Monkey World
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

The Cage

The red bird It trapped in its cage each bar is a suffering of the ones that did not know to appreciate the shine

of thebird that lives inside her

I have the key she is my happiness

I want to be histhe alone red bird

I am enclosed for her the liberty already does not be worth anything,

alone is pain suffers, suffers

I cannot dry his you crythat cage is his shield its protection perhaps its friend 

only this blinded with a bandage 

of pain andbitternessI have the key we fly together no longer cried

Now i want to remove it of that cage but she does not want to leave 

I want to show him that the trash of world

that knows should be inside the cage, 

to destroy the bars, to kiss each one of its feathers to destroy thesufferingso

I want to enter the cage of its hearthHug me with your wings

I have the key we fly together no longer cried 

I have key sear your cry 

I have the key are my happiness 

I have the key no longer cry but

The suffering is over

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


------Gifs Animados - Imagenes Animadas

-----